Module 3: Installation Level
Duration: 6 days
- HVACR ethics and standards
- Identification and understanding of various air conditioning units
- Materials required and use thereof
- Tools required
- Tools operation and utilisation (drill, vacuum pump, recovery set, gas welder, gauge manifold sets, etc.)
- Label identification
- Refrigerant identification
- Demonstration and testing on various types of model types
- Course completion test and portfolio hand-in.
We would love to hear from you. If you have any questions relating to the HVAC Training Academy, please complete the form and a member of our team will contact you shortly. We look forward to helping you get started.
Get in touch if you would like more information:
The HVAC Training Academy offers a number of short courses, all customised especially for the Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning Industry.
See below the various modules offered at HVAC Training Academy: