Refrigeration Mechanic – Industrial and Commercial
The apprenticeship programme is a well-known technical training system. Practical training under a mentor (artisan) and theoretical components are offered in designated trades to achieve artisan status.
- Entry Requirements: Minimum age of 16 years
- Qualifications: Grade 9 with English or Afrikaans, Maths and preferably Science +2 other subjects OR
- Full N2 qualification with Refrigeration trade theory
- Duration: 24 – 36 months
- Days: Mondays to Fridays. 08:00 – 15:30
- Courses: Based on a Log Book criteria supplied by merSETA and prior learning achievements
- For more information and training dates: Please contact us
Example of courses that would be completed at HVAC training academy in 18 months on the Apprenticeship programme: Download here.
For more about our Apprenticeship Programmes, please click here to download our brochure.
We would love to hear from you. If you have any questions relating to the HVAC Training Academy, please complete the form and a member of our team will contact you shortly. We look forward to helping you get started.