Bearings – HRC14
Duration: 2 Days
- Identify plain metal bearing materials such as bronze, white metal, synthetic
- Identify solid, split and guide bearings
- Identify classes of bearings
- Identify the following ball bearings – deep groove, angular, contact, self-alignment and thrust
- Fit a ball bearing to a shaft using a hand operated press, sleeve, oil bath and induction heater
- Remove a ball bearing from a shaft using a bearing puller or hand operated press
- Fit a spherical roller from bearing and adaptor sleeve to a shaft
- Remove a spherical roller bearing from an adaptor sleeve and shaft
- Fit and remove a thrust bearing on a shaft (single direction)
- Fit a taper roller bearing on a shaft
- Recall types of bearing failures and their causes.
We would love to hear from you. If you have any questions relating to the HVAC Training Academy, please complete the form and a member of our team will contact you shortly. We look forward to helping you get started.